« Home | Presenting: A view from the Lakes » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year's walk on Loughrigg Fell

Fighting off a bit of a cold today, so just went on a short walk up Loughrigg Fell near Ambleside. Didn't stay up late last night, so got out before the crowds, and it was worth it... This was the view across a very tranqil Grasmere.

Grasmere

And this was the rather intrigued sheep half way round - well it is a new camera!

Intrigued sheep

All in all a relaxing start to the New Year.

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

Hi! I'm Paul - and as you might have guessed I live in the Lakes. I work up here (or down here if you're Scottish) in PR type stuff.

Much of my spare time is spent on the fells - an avid hiker in one of the best places in the country for it.

Bit of a Radio 4 junkie, and a fan of the jazz of the likes of Jamie Cullum and Peter Cincotti. Not sure what that says about me!

Links

Powered by Blogger
Design by Blogger Templates