« Home | Pledge £20 to make a difference to the lives of ca... » | A New Year's walk on Loughrigg Fell » | Presenting: A view from the Lakes » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Busy, busy - stinking cold

Hmmm... start a blog, then appear to abandon it - not quite my intention! Been stupidly busy of late, and have spent the last couple of weeks trying to fight off a really annoying cold (drank so much orange juice I think it started doing more harm than good...!).

Ah well - cheered myself up no end on Sunday when I was gazing out the window and reminded myself that that up there was a fell, and I lived in the most gorgous bit of the country.

View from my house

I know - there's a fire station in the way - but I think it's quite comforting to know that if our house ever caught fire, the men who would sort it are just round the corner ;-)

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

Hi! I'm Paul - and as you might have guessed I live in the Lakes. I work up here (or down here if you're Scottish) in PR type stuff.

Much of my spare time is spent on the fells - an avid hiker in one of the best places in the country for it.

Bit of a Radio 4 junkie, and a fan of the jazz of the likes of Jamie Cullum and Peter Cincotti. Not sure what that says about me!

Links

Powered by Blogger
Design by Blogger Templates