« Home | A walk above Grasmere - in beautiful sunshine » | Brokeback Mountain » | Busy, busy - stinking cold » | Pledge £20 to make a difference to the lives of ca... » | A New Year's walk on Loughrigg Fell » | Presenting: A view from the Lakes » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What date is it again?

There was me thinking it was supposed to be the Spring now, and I awoke to a snow covered Kendal - the worst snow we've had all winter. Roads closed left, right and centre, but at least the kids seemed to be enjoying it (though I'm told they don't sell sledges at Argos...!).

Went for a wander up the castle, given driving anywhere wasn't really an option.

Sledging

Sledging!!!

Kendal in the snow

From the bridge over the River Kent

The castle

The Castle

E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

Hi! I'm Paul - and as you might have guessed I live in the Lakes. I work up here (or down here if you're Scottish) in PR type stuff.

Much of my spare time is spent on the fells - an avid hiker in one of the best places in the country for it.

Bit of a Radio 4 junkie, and a fan of the jazz of the likes of Jamie Cullum and Peter Cincotti. Not sure what that says about me!

Links

Powered by Blogger
Design by Blogger Templates